Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Weekend

This weekend we went to Lucille's BBQ and saw Happy Feet 2 at the movie theater. Marley did really well and lasted the whole movie! Bryan and my brother Jordan worked a job together Sunday night so Marley and I got to spend time just us which was so nice after being gone for a few days in the mountains without her. We did a little more work on our ABC's...

 Marley is hypoglycemic so she has little mini "freak outs" where we have to give her honey paired with a carb so we can calm her down enough to get some food in her. Yesterday she brought me a blanket to "tuck me in" and pretended to give me honey. After she said "there you go momma, good as new... do you feel better momma?" haha. I love the way her brain works. She also asked me for chocolate milk which I have no idea how she even knew about but I just went with it and we had a little chocolate milk party



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...