Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh light!

One of my favorites parts of my house are the windows. Random I know... but the bright light makes everything feel so open and clean! Every time I take a bath I'm able to lay and look out through the big open windows at the clouds or the stars or the rain. Someday we'll have a house with a little more space around us so we have some kind of view, but for now... Im just thankful for the light ;). That bright light helped me capture these two amazing best buds in their daily bath perfectly this morning! Our dog Ellie has been known to follow Marley everywhere... on her bike, her trampoline, down her slide and even into her very bubbly bubble bath. I love watching these two interact because it brings back so many memories of my dog growing up and I'm so thankful she can have that experience as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...