Monday, January 23, 2012

Kayla



My Friend:
            My friend has torn the mask of loneliness from my heart.
My friend has ripped the emptiness from my body.
My friend has erased the darkness from my soul.
My friend has given flight to the fear of my mind.
My friend has cast out my despair.
My friend has given wings to my hope.
My friend has sown my mind with dreams.
My friend has filled my soul with light.
My friend has filled my body with warmth.
My friend has filled my heart with love.
My friend has caused me endless joy.

To my best friend Kayla: we've journeyed through little girl dreams, to grown up adversities. We've had so many times of laughter and joy together and we've fought through a lot of tears and hardships.. and we've lasted through so many changes in our lives. You've inspired me to become a better person, to grow closer to Christ, to see the things that truly matter in life. I'm so thankful for you and the person that you are. I just cant believe you're getting married! I would do anything for the two of you guys and I cant wait for our relationship to see this new chapter of our lives together. Love you! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...