Sunday, October 23, 2011

The start of making home feel like home



Ive been loving this industrial, worn look lately! My house is almost there but i still have a few things to change and add. I started the process today!  Here's what I got so far:

 This chunky rug but it has Gray woven in
I already have this as my sewing desk from ikea, but I love it so much that Im getting another one to use as my record table. Best part? I can find an old piece of wood to set on top of these cool saw horse legs to switch things up a bit!
I have the shorter version of these ladder shelves in white that im going to use as side tables in my bedroom. This gray will match the legs of the table Im making above.


Now i just need cool old wall Prints to fill my frames on my wall and I should be good! If you see any cool ones on etsy etc send them my way!

Next is Marleys playroom..... :)

2 comments:

Fleur De Moi said...

I love the pieces that you already have. Good luck with the little ones playroom.

Amanda said...

The rug on this page the woven with the gray inside it. Where did you get it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...