Thursday, October 20, 2011

...According to Instagram...

 According to Instagram
 
On my way to my 3rd out of 5 baby showers in the month of October... Yay babies!
While most husbands are sleeping at 12:45 AM... my husband is planning tomorrow's date...  
 On our way to Vegas. Loading up on snacks, toys and Curious George movies
My hubby and I had a few nights away from the little one so we walked the strip. That was until we found the massage chairs at Brookstone...  
My family all went to dinner at Macaroni Grill in Caesars Palace. Thats when Marley met her first love, Ray. Their affections were mutual of course... 
 The H&M at Caesars Palace... lets just say its 3 stories of magic. Good thing we had a stroller to push all of our purchases!

1 comment:

Fleur De Moi said...

Ha. I love your messages from you husband. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...