Monday, May 9, 2011

NEW endeavors.

I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or
catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." -Dawna Markova
Harveston in Temecula is now officially our new home!!! (at least for a year). We are so excited to get out of Fallbrook for a little and have a bit more of a "family" community experience. This is our new home:

We move in June 1st so we have a lot of packing to do!
We are also getting this ladies cruiser bike (Bryan already has his) so that we can  bike around our community. Now i just have to find one of those little buggies that hook to the back for Marley to ride in, and a basket in the front for Tink!

 We also volunteered at Rancho Community Church on Wednesday nights (Bryan will do sound and i will work in children's ministry) and we are excited to make that our new church home.I'm going to look around and maybe start at a salon a few days a week... Reve Salon looks fun, so we'll see.


We also added a new member to our family... meet Fiffy! Our new little beta fish. We already have another fish tank ready to get a "Nemo" fish tomorrow too. Haha. There are so many fun and exciting changes going on all around us... here's to a life filled with love, enjoyment, purpose and ADVENTURE!
P.S. Cant wait for my sister in law to birth my new neice/nephew in December... ahhh im so excited. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...