Friday, April 8, 2011

the little things that arent so little.

Friday is sometimes the easiest day to feel the monotony of the week - the fifth day of laundry, diapers, cooking and cleaning. Which is precisely why its the day to reflect on all of the beautiful little things that made it great.


Snacking on donut seeds with Marley under the covers in the morning

watching my little one get HUGE absolutely floors me. Her capacity for loving and learning is amazing!

spending a little time to read this 1800's mystery novel. Although its not my usual pick... the word choice, writing style and humor is hilariously different. Not to mention sipping on this delicious honey cappuccino.

my first fort with Marley!

Watching movies like this one with my hubby


sushi date with my little family

Hope your week was a great one..  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...