Thursday, January 20, 2011

My "LOSE 15 POUNDS OR ELSE" plan

Its been a long streak of amazing recipes at the Thrane household...Chicken Courdon Bleu, Parmisan Garlic Butter Shrimp, Almond Crusted Maui Chicken, Mexican Casserole,  an amazing steak recipe and so many others  planned for this week!! Why you ask?? Because I am putting a late New Years Resolution into affect:

 "DONT EAT OUT SO MUCH!"

my husband is amazing and likes to spoil me with fun dates almost every night and most seem to include trying new restaurants, getting ice cream, candy, coffee, late night popcorn and beer etc.. But my goal is to lose 15 pounds in 5 months which includes excercise and a new "Dont eat out unless you have to" rule. And no more soda... and cut down on the coffee.

SOOO... ive been having a lot of fun trying new things i didnt even know i could cook with (eggplant... banana squash etc) and its been fun!  Ill post some recipes soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...