These Pacifier clips keep your litte ones pacifiers from getting lost when they decide to spit them out... they make for a cute handmade baby shower gift also!
1. Cut a 24" length of ribbon. (This ribbon is 7/8" wide.)
2. Apply Fray Check to each end to prevent unraveling.
3. Fold the ribbon in half, leaving a little extra at one end to fold over the other unfinished end to hide it.
4. Stitch around the edges of the doubled ribbon , trying desperately not to run off the edge. Squeaking "Eeek!" helps a little when you get close. Just a tip.
6. Thread the opposite end through a suspender clip and sew it down.
found on how about orange